Can your PLN be used to help professional development post-course? Can your PLN be relied on to open professional opportunities?

I think professional learning networks (PLNs) can be of great benefit to teachers who want to continue to develop their classroom practice. In these PLNs, valuable lessons are learned and connections are made that support their work every day. Without PLNs, it would not be possible to do this work and become the educator that I am today. If I post on social media like Twitter, Facebook, etc., I know my PLN members are there and I can immediately get answers to questions, discuss issues, and share resources with them.

PLN is a great platform to use with my PLN to discuss questions about content. I can turn to my PLN for support and answers when I need to seek answers and information about a relevant question. Using PLN also serves as a source of effective resources. We often enjoy the sharing of educators, and through PLNs, we can quickly access each other’s information. As educators share a common desire to see students progress, PLN members will actively share their expertise and resources.